Google Apps for Harvard provides suite of online tools for collaboration and communication, for use in confidential teaching, learning and research.
- Google Drive (formerly Docs): Create and share documents, spreadsheets, drawings, and presentations
- Google Calendar: Create and share calendars with collaboration inside or outside Harvard University
- Google Sites: Create websites using simple tools and publish them via Google
- Google Video: Store, search, and watch video content for use in teaching and research
- Google Groups: tool that allows students, teachers and administrators to discuss common interests, conduct research (non-HRCI) create online and email-based groups and more
- Create an account by going to g.harvard.edu.
- Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences faculty should contact the service desk for account creation: email@example.com or 617-495-7777