OpenScholar is a versatile website creation and content management platform developed by Harvard's Institute for Quantitative Social Science and provided by Harvard Web Publishing as part of a full range of web publishing services.
- Friendly user interface that makes it easy to maintain websites from anywhere through a web browser, without any technical expertise.
- OpenScholar sites are responsive, and accessibility-compliant.
OpenScholar is available for Harvard faculty, researchers, academic departments.
- Create a website for faculty, scholars, and/or researchers
- Create a website for projects or academic departments
HarvardKey/PIN authentication required.
- OpenScholar training
- Documentation for OpenScholar at Harvard
- Harvard's OpenScholar user group (ABCD OpenScholar)