Harvard Web Publishing
We are Harvard's in-house web publishing group. We specialize in branded, responsive web solutions for the Harvard Community.
DIY - build your own site.
Users can create a site and build it themselves at no cost. HWP invests lots of resources to make it easy for DIY’ers.
Hire HWP to help.
We are here for you. We are a good fit for your project if you:
- Have a budget and need assistance designing and building a small to large website.
- Are interested in making your website more user friendly and professional.
- Have tried to DIY, but find that it’s time to call in the pros!
- Are interested in having a content strategy and information architecture that make sense.
- Want to improve your business process and workflow.
What We Do
Not sure how to get started with web publishing, and what's available to you? Contact us for a consultation and we’ll help you assess your website needs. We'll review your business and communications requirements and suggest an approach best suited to your needs.
Our services include project planning, business analysis, requirements gathering, assessment, design, and website building. We begin by helping you determine user goals for your site, and provide recommendations for building a website that helps your users accomplish those goals.
The Qualtrics survey tool (Harvard only) is an easy-to-use, full-featured, web-based tool for creating and conducting online surveys. Harvard community members can use Qualtrics to make forms, surveys, evaluations, and other research instruments.